Optical CDMA Network Simulator (OCNS)

Optical CDMA Network Simulator (OCNS) (designed by frash!)

Optical CDMA Wireless Multi-User Network System includes some transmitters and receivers. In this network, an Optical Orthogonal Code (OOC) is assigned to each user (Tx or Rx) to connect to its equivalent-OOC user and after synchronization between this two equivalent-OOC user, they can send and receive data to/from each other.

In this project, I worked to design and Implement a simulator for Optical CDMA Wireless Multi-User Network. This simulator has eliminated some of practical problems like number of users can be used by network practically.

OCNS is the name of the simulator for Optical CDMA Networks. I did this project as my BS Project. My supervisor, Prof. Pakravan, suggested me this project in April 2004. In July 2004, I finished the documentation of this project in persian language. I developed OCNS by using Visual C++ software. I've presented the defined classes in my project below.

Currently I worked on debugging and upgrading it to be more useful.

Defined Classes:

CAboutDlg

CBit

CBuffer

CChildFrm

CChip

CCode

CCounter

CCRC

CData

CDataDialog

CFIR

CFIRDialog

CFrame

CGetNumDialog

CHeader

CMainFrame

CMedium

CMediumDialog

CMSFlexGrid

COCNSApp

COCNSCntrlItem

COCNSDoc

COCNSView

CResource

COleFont

CPicture

CRowCursor

CRx

CRxDialog

CSim

CSimDialog

CSimShowDialog

CStdAfx

CTx

CTxDialog

CTxRx

Related Articles:

0824sale.pdf

0834sale.pdf

ocdmamac.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Facebook fundraiser refund receipt

Hi xxx, We wanted to let you know that your donation of $xx.xx to the fundraiser Raise to support the victims of earthquake in Iran was ...