Nice Pix of the Day







Nice Pix of the Day!

A woman goes to Italy to attend 2-week, company training session.
Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
The wife answers : "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"
The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl !!!"
The woman kept quiet and left. Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you." "And, what happened to my present?"
"Which present?" She asked.
"The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"
"Oh, that" she said
"Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl !!!"

Moral of the story: Don't tempt a woman, they are far too intelligent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Facebook fundraiser refund receipt

Hi xxx, We wanted to let you know that your donation of $xx.xx to the fundraiser Raise to support the victims of earthquake in Iran was ...